Cookies are small files or data files that are generated in the user's computer and that collect information related to the user's preferences, during their visit to a certain website, in order to recognize them as a recurring user, and personalize their experience. and your use of the Site. They are widely used to facilitate navigation (make the website work more efficiently) and provide services in a personalized way.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
We inform you that you have the possibility of configuring your browser to accept or reject all cookies or to receive a notice on the screen of the receipt of each cookie and decide at that moment whether or not to place it on the hard drive. In case of changing the configuration or deleting cookies from the website, it may make it impossible to register on it, use other functions that require data registration or access some sections. Likewise, the disabling of certain cookies may affect the correct functioning of certain sections of the website.
You can allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
For more information about this section, you can consult the following links depending on the browser you use:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Delete%20cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Type of cookies used on the website
The following types of cookies are used on the SOM NATURALS website:
- Functional cookies: They are used to improve the functionality of the website. These are cookies that remember the content that the user has previously viewed on your website. The use of functional cookies allows us to offer content tailored to your interests and saves you time by not having to re-register or re-enter your details when you visit the website or try to access certain sections.
- Own cookies: These are cookies created by this website and can only be read by the site itself.
- Third-party cookies: They are created by third parties and can be used for certain services such as website analysis or advertising.
List of Cookies used on the website
Our website uses the following cookies:
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz. They report on the activity and use of the website by its visitors.
- GOOGLE MAPS : NID, OGPC and PREF. These are identifiers and variables related to the operation of Google maps.
- YOUTUBE : SID, LOGIN_INFO, use_hotbox, PREF, SSID, HSID, watched_video_id_list, __utma, __utmz, demographics, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE. These are identifiers and variables related to YouTube videos.
- FACEBOOK: csm, lu, sub, p, c_user, datr, fr, s, xs, act, presence. They enable the functionality of the Facebook widget and the "Like" tool.
- TWITTER: _twitter_sess, auth_token, dnt, external_referer, guest_id, lang, original_referer, remember_checked, remember_checked_on, twid, twll. They allow tweeting from the widget.